2021-2025 Strategic Goals
BRAND: Cultivate greater awareness of and affinity for the Foundation, supporting students, staff, teachers, and alumni of Washington Township schools.
- Rename the organization and launch a re-branding campaign by mid-2022.
- Expand telling of the Foundation’s “story” to a wider audience and personalize stories for segmented audiences and specific donor affinity groups.
- Convey the Foundation’s mission and purpose via the website and various social media platforms.
- Increase Board of Directors knowledge of mission and message to support their roles as effective and impactful brand ambassadors.
MSDWT ALIGNMENT: Ensure strong alignment with District initiatives and strategic focus through regular communication with Washington Township Schools administration, teachers, and staff.
- Provide and grow sustainable funding for programs identified as District priorities.
- Support strategic partnerships in the Washington Township community that benefit the Foundation and the District.
ALUMNI: Create and foster a vibrant North Central High School alumni community.
- Improve accuracy of alumni database, increasing number of alumni with current contact information by 5% annually.
- Establish and support consistent engagement programming opportunities, both virtual and in-person, for various alumni affinities that will be determined as the alumni database is improved.
- Establish an Alumni Relations Committee within the board committee structure.
CAPACITY: Grow financial capacity and provide highly regarded stewardship to realize our vision.
- Facilitate 5% growth annually to achieve a $1 million total spend budget by close of fiscal year 2023-2024.
- Examine current fundraising events and campaign efforts for maximum impact and possible adjustment and changes.
- Leverage alumni and alumni networks to deepen engagement and cultivate support.
DIVERSITY, EQUITY, AND INCLUSION: Strengthen our culture of diversity, equity, access and inclusion at the Foundation and support such efforts within the District.
- Recruit and retain diverse Foundation board members and staff.
- Work closely with the District and its Director of Equity and Inclusion to understand and support District priorities in the area of diversity, equity, access, and inclusion.